Investigate at the Canadian Cultural Centre to discover all the secrets of this material that is almost everywhere in our daily lives: plastic!
Come and recycle plastic bottles and give them a second life by making cool and clever new objects that you can take home with you.
🎨 The material for the craft workshop is provided, but you can also ask your parents to help you collect some plastic bottles at home or in your building to recycle during our workshops at the CCC!
- November 3, 2021 from 3pm to 4.30pm: Want to decorate your desk? Come and learn how to make stylish pencil pots from recycled bottles!
- Creative workshops for a group of 12 children, aged 6 to 12. Book your spot!
- Animated by the Lab Mobile teams.
- As part of the #TurnOffThePlasticTap installation by Canadian creator, photographer & activist Benjamin Von Wong, presented from October 7 to November 19, 2021 at the Canadian Cultural Centre.
- FULLY BOOKED – Wednesday, October 27, 2021 from 3pm to 4.30pm: Save water, take care of the planet! Make a shower timer by recycling plastic bottles to use less water in the shower!
- FULLY BOOKED – Wednesday, November 17, 2021 from 3:00 to 4:30 p.m: Make a super piggy bank from a simple bottle, caps and coloured paper!
Centre culturel canadien
130 rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré, Paris
Event fully booked.